Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to the week everyone!

The +Super Bowl is behind us and congratulations to the +Baltimore Ravens and the +San Francisco 49ers for am amazing game! It was amazing to watch and Wow sure a lot of fun with friends and family. The commercials were less than I expected. Some were funny but for the most part felt that they were a little off par for the year. The +Go Daddy was interesting and I think it set a great message. I did like the +Kia Motors Worldwide commercials and the Bud. Can't wait till next year and the +Super Bowl and the +Super Bowl commercials are always a favorite!

Valentine's day is just around the corner. Are you ready? Did you get your lover that special gift that shows them how much you care and love them? We love Valentine's Day! We have so much fun offering wonderful, sexy products to all our fans.

I wore this amazing thong over the weekend and gave the remote to one of my girlfriends to see how she could torture me.

http://www.sfpink.com/details/98779/sapphire-thong-remote-3-speed

After about three organisms I needed to get the remote back from her. It was am amazing product demo. The game we played was to see if she could tell that I turned it on. She surprised me each and every time. She would tease me a bit. Work me up, leave me hanging and them bring me to climax. I have to say that this was the first time I climaxed at an +Bank of America ATM, an escalator, and sitting in a bar. Thank you for an amazing experience. Nothing more fun than experimenting with a new product. The next time we go out we are all going to wear them and play swap with the remotes. So Much Fun!

If you are looking for that special gift we have an amazing selection of items that you are looking for or maybe stimulate new thoughts of gift to share with your lover or to treat yourself.

Thank you for all your love and support and for Making SF Pink what it is today!

Don't forget our Lelo Vib giveaway on our Facebook page. We can't wait to send the lucky winner this amazing product!

Cheers

SF Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment