Monday, February 25, 2013


Welcome to the week everyone. We love this photo. Just thought we would start the week with a little Eye candy. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

There was a lot going on this weekend. I have to admit that behind the human form, adult toys, and shoes, Auto Racing is a serious fetish for me. Why you ask? I think it is the way it overloads the senses. The sight, sound, speed, and smell is just amazing. For me it just triggers so many thoughts and emotions. If you have never been to a live race it is a must see. So +Danica Patrick did an amazing job this weekend at the +Daytona International Speedway. We are so proud of her at SF Pink and wish her all the best for the upcoming session.

So the Academy Awards on last night I love to watch. +On The Red Carpet is always amazing for me. To see all the outfits and how everyone has put themselves together is just eye candy for me.I congratulate all the winners and all the people that worked so hard to get there. To rate the night I think they have a lot to look at today. I think next year will be an improvement.

We are working on adding new products and setting our reviews for the week. Is there one of our products you would like us to review for you? We would love to hear from you. We love the input! Have a great Monday everyone! Be Pink!

Sf Pink
www.sfpink.com


No comments:

Post a Comment