Saturday, March 23, 2013

Icicles No 18

Icicles No 18 This is a great item for us at SF Pink. Check out the review below!

Cheers

SF Pink

He slipped behind me, wrapping an arm around me and covering my mouth. “Hush, babygirl. Don’t make a sound.” I felt his cock, already growing, pressing into my back. He forced my legs open, but it wasn’t his hot, throbbing that I felt in me. This was a cool, rigid feeling, hard – harder than any cock could every be. He sunk it deep into me, and it was all I could do to keep from moaning…
When Eden Fantasys offered to send me a toy to review, I didn’t hesitate to ask for something glass. As some of you may know, I was never a huge fan of dildos – at least, not until I tried the Icicles Turquoise Twister last winter. This has quickly become a go-to toy for me, which I never thought I’d say of something that doesn’t vibrate or otherwise move. The glass is an amazing sensation, though, so I was ecstatic when Eden Fantasys agreed to send another glass dildo. This time around, I got to try Icicles No. 18, a double-ended dildo that offers two different ends for the lucky girl who gets to use it.
About the Product:
Like other Icicles products, the Icicles No. 18 dildo is hand-blown Pyrex glass. It’s just under 8 inches long, with one end featuring a nubbed shaft with head and the other end having two bulbs. It curves slightly, and since it is glass, you can heat or cool it to provide additional sensations.
Pros:
This toy comes in super nice packaging (check out the picture), so even though I usually toss the boxes, I’m keeping this one for storage. It’s a really gorgeous toy in general; I love the flower. I also love the glass material – just like the other glass dildo I tried, I think the cool sensation feels great. The fact that there are two different ends is also great – I have multiple play options. The end that looks more like a penis is definitely my favorite. It hits my g-spot perfectly.

If you’ve never owned a glass toy before, another advantage that you’ll find is that they are extremely easy to clean. Plastic sex toys can attract dust and hair, and you have to be careful to use the right type of cleaner with the right material. Glass can simply be rinsed with hot water, boiled, or even run through the dishwasher. Just make sure to empty it before the kids get home and are looking for clean drinking glasses!
Cons:
Although I really like this toy, I don’t like it as much as I’ve liked other dildos in the past. Glass toys can easily hurt if you’re into rough play, and Icicles No. 18 is no exception – the curve actually makes it difficult for any kind of thrusting. The bulbed end was also a bit too big for my liking, but if you’re into size, you’ll probably really enjoy that end.
The box this toy comes in is pretty, but packaging is always a bit bulky. I wish it came with a pouch or other storage container so I could save a little space in my toy chest. This toy is also a bit more expensive than other Icicles options, though it is definitely worth the price.
Conclusion:
The Icicles No. 18 is a great toy for those who already have some experience with sex toys and want something a little different. It’s not my favorite glass option personally, but its a really high-quality toy regardless. Eden Fantasys has a number of other sex toys you can consider, including more options from Icicles, so if you’ve never tried glass toys before, I would pick something else first and then move on to No. 18 when you want to indulge in something unique. It’s an especially great choice if you like to collect pretty toys – it certainly is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment