Friday, March 22, 2013

Wonderland Kinky Kat

Wonderland Kinky Kat


You might not know this about me, but I absolutely love Alice in Wonderland. I fell in love with the movie as a kid, and the book when I was a little older. So when I saw that Doc Johnson was coming out with a line of Alice in Wonderland vibrators, I had to try them out. I bought the entire line! And, I also offered a special giveaway. Anyone who nominated someone for my 2012 Top Sex Bloggers list was entered to win!
Alice in Wonderland Vibrators
Today, I’m going to tell you about the first vibrator from this like, The Kinky Kat, and announce who won it!

About the Product:

Alice in Wonderland sex toy catThe Kinky Kat is a pink vibrator with a big, smiling cat face modeled after the Cheshire Cat. Like all vibrators in this line, The Kinky Kat is made from a buffed, phthalates-free, non-porous plastic/silicon mix. It’s marketed as waterproof, but I haven’t tested this out personally (I rarely use toys in the bath, since my bathroom connects to my roommate’s bedroom and it’s just a little too awkward for me!). It looks like it would do okay in the shower, but I would be nervous about submerging in the tub or a pool.
At 5.5 inches long (4ish inches insertable), this isn’t the biggest toy in town, but that’s okay. Bigger doesn’t always mean better! The Kinky Kat takes one AA battery and while this definitely isn’t the most powerful vibrator I’ve ever used, it definitely surprised me with the power it packed for just a single battery. There are ten vibrating settings, from low to high to pulsing in different patterns.

Pros:

I absolutely love the design of this toy. The Cheshire Cat was always one of my favorite characters not just in Alice in Wonderland but in all of literature.
Like I said before, this won’t be the biggest or strongest toy you ever use, but it’s definitely adequate for getting the job done. To be honest, I know some people only like vibrations that are really strong, but I sometimes get overwhelmed with those. I used to be a bit of a vibration snob as well, and while I still like it hard and fast sometimes, most of the time, I prefer milder vibrations.
This vibrator will allow me to get rid of some of the other more generic vibrators I own. Unlike others, this one has a really unique shape, rather than the typical smooth, straight shape. The bumps and ridges feel great!
The packaging is extremely nice for the entire line of Wonderland toys. It’s like a little book. I usually throw the packaging away, but I’m keeping this one.
The Kinky Kat

Cons:

You get what you pay for when it comes to vibrators. The Kinky Kat is only $34.99, so it’s not going to break the bank, but you also don’t get all the unique functions you get with some other vibrators. Definitely no ability to record your own patterns. It’s nothing special. That’s not to say it’s bad…it’s just not super innovative.
Although I’m not a vibration snob anymore, I am turning into a bit of a battery snob. This toy isn’t too bad – it only takes one battery – but I still prefer vibrators that are rechargeable.

Conclusion:

If you love Alice in Wonderland or cats (or both), this is definitely a vibrator to check out. It’s a great first vibrator for those of you who are newbies to sex toys, but it’s also a fun albeit gimic-y toy for someone who has used toys before, or even for people with a trunk full of toys like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment