Friday, March 22, 2013

Pico Bong Kaya Rabbit Vibe Blue

Pico Bong Kaya Rabbit Vibe Blue


Despite it’s somewhat goofy name, the new line of vibes from LELO called PicoBong are pretty cool-looking. I’m a sucker for bright colors! So, when given the opportunity to test one out for myself, I said yes without hesitation! Here’s what I thought about PicoBong’s Kaya rabbit vibe.

About the Product:

The Kaya vibe is about 8 inches long (5-6 inches are insertable), with added clit stimulation. Like the entire PicoBong line, the Kaya is fully waterproof, which makes it perfect for the pool, hot tub, or bathtub/shower. As you’ll find with many LELO toys, this vibe is made with a silky-smooth silicone, though the base is a harder plastic material. Regardless, it’s all food-grade, phthalates/latex free, and non-pourous, which makes it easy to clean.
This is no normal vibe when it comes to function! You can make the vibrations increase or decrease using the + and – buttons near the base, but what’s more impressive are the 12 vibration patterns (most vibrators have 6-8 at most). You use the M button (between the + and – buttons) to cycle through the patterns, which include different pulsing rhythms, as well as changes between the shaft and the clit stimulator.
If you want a Kaya of your own, you can expect to pay about $89 for it (keep in mind that it depends where you buy it and whether or not LELO has any sales going on). It takes two AAA batteries, which are not included.

Pros:

By far, my favorite part about this vibrator is that it is waterproof! Most luxury toys aren’t, and it’s very rare to find any vibrator that is – and that works well. I tested the Kaya in the bathtub and it works fine.
Having several pulsing patterns was also cool. My pussy looooooved the feeling of the option that pulsed back and forth between the shaft and the clit parts. Most vibes don’t have nearly as many options. One of the problems I find especially with vibrators that pack a lot of punchis that they only feel good for a few minutes. They, the vibrations almost seem to desensitize my pussy or even hurt. Because there are so many options with the Kaya, that doesn’t happen. In fact, you can do your clit for awhile, then back to your pussy, then throb both…mix it up, the combinations are endless! (A close-up of the controls are showed at left.)
I definitely like all the color options too. I got the blue one and as you can see, it’s just as vibrant in real life as it was in the product pictures. Oh, and I have to say, I’m so glad that whoever designed this didn’t make the little clit part a bunny or a dolphin or something. I hate it when vibes are all “cutesy” like that.

Cons:

The Kaya isn’t without its problems. Namely, it uses batteries like crazy. With so many other rechargeable toys as part of LELO’s other lines, I’m surprised that this one wasn’t made to be rechargeable as well. And worst of all, it uses AAA batteries, which I don’t keep as readily on hand as AA batteries. Having to use batteries instead of just plugging it in means that I probably won’t bother traveling with it, which is a real bummer.
I was also surprised with the packaging. LELO toys usually come with a nice box and pouch for storage. The box isn’t super necessary, since they can be a little bulky, but the Kaya didn’t even come with a pouch. It was an odd choice on LELO’s part – if you pay nearly $100 for a vibrator, you expect a pouch for it.
The controls are also a little clumsy. When you have 12 options, it takes a while to cycle through and find the one you like – and if you’re going to fast, you miss it and have to go all the way around again. I like having lots of options, but the controls are perhaps a little too simple.

Conclusion:

The PicoBong line of sex toys is great to explore if you want something high-quality and waterproof. Although the price is definitely hard to swallow for many people, this isn’t a low-quality toy that’s going to burn out on your in a month. The sheer number of settings means that you’re going to find one you like, but beware of slightly difficult-to-use controls. And if you do choose to pick up the Kaya, be ready to buy lots of AAA batteries (I would choose rechargeable ones if you don’t already have them) and your own storage.
I found my own storage:

No comments:

Post a Comment