Monday, January 21, 2013


Hello Everyone

The question was asked of me over the weekend on what is your favorite toy and how do you choose? Do you go with Latex, Plastic, Metal or glass? This is a great question and let me do my best to try to answer it.

My favorite toy is always changing just like my thoughts and my mood. I love to try different toys and try different things. Exploration is the key for me. I love variety and love introducing different experiences to my intimate time. Sometime I love it slow and easy and other times I want to blow my mind. Sometimes my partner will choose and a lot has to do with the selection and the way it is used. So to try to get back to the question I think the base way to answer it is to cherish the time you have with the toys you use and don’t be afraid to try new things.

Thanks for the great question and make sure that you check us out at www.sfpink.com

We love questions and love to chat. Follow us on twitter at @sfpinkcom or Facebook at www.facebook.com/gotosfpink

No comments:

Post a Comment