Friday, January 25, 2013


Welcome to Friday everyone! Glad we all made it and the weekend is upon us. It is cold and rainy here in San Francisco but we are staying inside and keeping cozy! We are so excited to all the new lines we have launched this week on our site. Our buyers have put together some amazing products for you to enjoy. Our new shoes are fabulous and sexy! I have to say that they are also very comfortable. I have been wearing and walking in them most of the week. I was very pleased and surprised. Also helps when you catch people checking both you and your shoes. I can say that my shoe collection grew this week. Need to put a couple of minuses on the inventory report. LOL
 
So what are your plans for the weekend? You going to take your lover to a special spot? Take a drive and stay the weekend in a cute little Bed and Breakfast? Go out and try a new restaurant? Fun and new ideas are always a lot of fun. I love to explore and we are so blessed to have so many amazing locations just a car ride away. For me I love to go to Lake Tahoe and just take it in or drive along the coast and see where it takes us. Sneaking to the wine country is always a lot of fun and sneaking to  +Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa or +Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is a treat. So what are your plans? How will you enjoy the weekend? Remember this is the one to do it since the +Super Bowl is next weekend. Yes we are +SF 49Ers fans. We are here in San Francisco and yes we want them to win very badly. I can say that I just love the Super Bowl. It is a lot of fun! I put on a Pink Jersey and spend the day with a lot of friends. Great food, great friends and a great time that what it is all about.
We were sure having fun playing with the wigs on our site this week. I love wigs but always seem to forget about them when I am planning a sexy evening. I love the way it can transform my look into something completely new. It adds a spice that is quick and easy to do. Take a look at some of them and try them for your next time you want something a little different.
I wanted to thank +Alia Janine and Trinity StClair for connecting with us on Twitter. We love your movies and love them on SF Pink. It is great to connect with you and we look forward to your upcoming work hitting the market. You are both so hot and you always keep my eyes to the screen!
 
Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for checking out our Blog. Heep your reviews and thoughts coming we love them. Remember lets try to make the world Pink just one shade at a time!

Cheers
SF Pink
www.sfpink.com
www.facebook.com/gotosfpink
 

No comments:

Post a Comment