Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Welcome to Tuesday! Hope your week is starting off well and that you are planning for a fun Weekend. We have had a great start here at SP Pink and thank you all for the love and help you have given us. All of our 10,000 items are in stock and we scan the shelves to ensure that this is the case. We always respect your privacy and all of your items are shipped to you discreetly. No one will know that your new Toys, videos, or items have arrived. Are you planning a Bachelor or Bachelorette party? We have 100’s of items that will bring a smile to your face and make it a party to remember. We are contently adding to our site and continue to build material for you to enjoy on out Twitter page @sfpinkcom and Face book Page www.facebook.com/gotosfpink. We hope you will check us out and Like us! We love feedback and love the adult lifestyle. If you would like to exchange a banner with us or would like to link to us or have us link to you please let us know. We love to share the word and enjoy our partners in crime so to speak. Drop us a note at sfpink.com@gmail.com.

Do you ever wonder who uses sex toys and what their favorite one is? I often think about this and try to guess. When I am killing some time or taking a break it is always fun to imagine what their toy of choice would be. I find myself thinking about this quite a bit. I guess that’s why I run SF Pink! LOL. So sitting at Starbucks today I find myself thinking who plays with what. I see a guy in a suite and he is checking his Blackberry while waiting. I think he would use a Clear Silicon Ring. Just looks like he is wound up a bit and could use a little help. Next there is this cute woman in her twenties. She is very well put together and love her nails. I see her playing with a Rabbit and defiantly the waterproof rechargeable.

I love thinking about this and hopefully you will do the same. As you browse our site hopefully we give you new ideas to pin on the people around you. A favorite of mine is what sort of BDSM equipment would they use or what Fetish they are into. So next time you are people watching and killing some time try this to see if you can build that inner smile with a little tingle!

Thanks for talking the time to look at us today and we look forward to seeing you at SF Pink!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment