Thursday, January 24, 2013


Here we are and its Thursday. Wow this week is flying by and the weekend is almost here. It has been an amazing week for us at SF Pink. We have made a lot of new friends, shipped out an amazing amount of product and had a lot of fun in the process. Nothing like a little rain outside, warm tea on my desk, and amazing products to review and play.
We are having a lot of fun at SF Pink and we hope that you will not only have fun with us but share us with your friends. We love new friends.

The question I get a lot is how do you choose the perfect toy?

The best answer is experimentation. In our office this is a topic that is discussed daily. What is great for me is not the best for Lisa. I also find that my thoughts, mood, and time during the month determine really how my body reacts to playing with different toys. I do have some favorites but I think what is the best for me is variety. I love to try new things and the sensations that they give. I can say that I have tossed toys in the trash and never used them again. Those don't make the site at SF Pink. I also have different preferences when I am using toys with myself or if it with a partner. I can say that with a partner it is a much different experience. The consensus at the office is spice it up and have a little variety. Use them and explore and enjoy your toys and your body. It is much more fun that way.

We are having a great time on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. We love meeting you, responding to your thoughts, and exploring your worlds. It is great fun for us and we hope that you see the difference come through in SF Pink. We hope that you will search us out and interact with us. We have amazing experience in the Adult industry and hope you will tap into our knowledge and ideas.

We hope that you are having a wonderful week and please keep sharing your thoughts and desires we love to hear from you!

Cheers
SF Pink
www.sfpink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment